Wednesday, March 21, 2007

AquilaUng is an amazing gimp

So sadguy and myself decided to clean out the Hall building of baby Beavers (more on that in a bit) when AquilaUng popped in and decided to interfere. Turns out that he is an amazing bitch that runs at the first sign of danger. It was fun running him off. Anyway, the moron was actually infected and must not have realized how low he was getting, Here comes another screen shot story for you.

The first problem was attacking with an axe. How embarrassing for you AquilaUng.


Opps! Guess you didn't realize I was active.


Uh oh, looks like it is time to run you little ho. The pimp slap is coming.



So I took a guess at which way he ran so that I could finish him off. I got to the mall just in time to see this.....


What a wonderful sight. It is nice to know that AquilaUng is too much of a puss to stand and fight for his fellow Beavers. I hope we can expect that out of the rest of these Dribbling Vaginas in the future.

In other news, Sadguy and myself wiped out the Hall Building of all Beavers. One of our spies in the Beaver's group says she got the group screen shot and will mail it to me in a little while. I will update this page at that point. Until then, Go Go good team!

Zombiepimp




Mrsadguy

No comments: