Thursday, March 15, 2007

Dribbling Vagina

Mrsadguy here, the jackass leaders of AoM made the mistake of giving me the login so now they have to put up with my crap. I killed that pile of trash necrostalker5 a little while ago. I hope someone kills him while he is a zombie too. I figure one of those vaginas will want revenge so to make it easy for you, I am in the Ayling Road School. I masturbate a little each time one of you Beavs pk me. Bring on the war!



I sniffed around the Vagina's wiki and found some members we should treat as primary targets. I am not sure how active any of these players are but if you see them make sure to hit them first. You will get more bang for your buck that way.

necrostalker5
sheckie
knuck65
saitohikari89
Crunchatizer
The Bohemian
La Pelle
Sandsun
Private Daze
ElphabaT
RameN001

No comments: